We are so proud of our 2019 graduating class, the largest in decades. More than half of them are going on to Catholic high schools, including Totino Grace, Benilde-St. Margaret’s, DeLaSalle and Cristo Rey. What do they hope to do after high school? Go to college was what each one said. They aspire to be architects, business owners, pilots, authors, engineers and songwriters.
What did they learn at Ascension that will help them in high school and beyond?
- “The most helpful thing was determination and self motivation.” — Andrew
- “I have expanded my relationship with God.” — Jayland
- “I learned a lot, emotion-wise and educational-wise.”— Ahleah
- “Having someone to talk to is a major key to being happy. When school is getting rough, be sure to have someone to talk to.”— Keyanna
- “Never give up on your dreams and goals.” — Rachel